Fall always makes me crave brown butter…..I’m always looking for interesting ways to employ brown butter in my cooking. Here’s a dessert option for brown butter. This is a basic brioche recipe where brown butter has been substituted for the regular unsalted butter, baked in a hot dog mold and toasted on the outside. Loaded with spice, pistachio and coffee ice creams and topped with toffee bits. After tasting this last night, i think I’ll just load it with coffee ice cream instead of the assortment of ice creams. Coffee and brown butter just seem like a perfect match. Enjoy the photos!
- looking for dinner recos for this thursday in Frederick, MD. Go. 1 day ago
- Tools are very important. Here are my new kitchen shears...they cut everything from tender herbs to bone. fb.me/2zI82CaZ5 1 day ago
- Concur. “@CultonHNIC: Fuck ramps. I get high off of grey spring shallots. Instagram.com/p/Zgm9wpNS4k/” 1 day ago
- This morning in the test kitchen I worked through an old family recipe with my mom. #rewarding #eatlikeyoulivehere 3 days ago
- Broasted. Chicken. 6 days ago